[Diy_efi] RE: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #413 - 12 msgs

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Wed Dec 18 19:33:10 GMT 2002

When you use the 4 gas machine do you get different readings when the timing is
incorrect? or does combustion seem normal but the power is down? Can you
illustrate the set of conditions and what you might see and then if you moved
the timing what might happen to the readings?? I am thinking that the WBO2
reports what it sees but what does the 4 gas see in the same situation that
would make you think that it is timing related rather than fueling related. The
WB is seeing inefficient combustion hence the A/F ratio being skewed what
parameter in 4 gas would say the fueling is correct but the timing is off?

Dave