[Diy_efi] Timing Advance Curve?

A6intruder A6intruder at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 19 19:40:09 GMT 2002

Mike,

I appreciate your more detailed analysis of the subject.  These discussions
are often a learning experience for me.  I certainly looked at my own
understanding of combustion more critically after reading your input.

That's the beauty of these forums, there's always someone with more detail
or experience that will share it, and if we don't know the answer, someone
else likely will.

Take care,

Daniel R. Nicoson
Equipment Exchange Company