[Diy_efi] :dynos and tuning

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Thu Dec 19 23:43:37 GMT 2002

I guess so, but you might end up needing more gears than I have and you may
have to trade flexibility.

Also you have to know what the desired TPS% vs power curve in each gear
looks like and for a street driven car that has to relate to how you want it
to behave. I appear to have steered this thread  into the 'drivability'
domain.