[Diy_efi] Tuning with too much power for dyno?

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Fri Dec 20 02:24:56 GMT 2002

Nothing as yet as the cars still being built.. I'm looking slightly ahead to
what will be the hard parts.
I have toyed with the idea of using say 20 of oil in an external reservoir,
with cooling on that.. Whether or not it will work is another thing.
I've seen oil temps in these environments jump around 200deg F in a matter
of 3-4 sec on the transbrake with a bit of power going through the box.
--
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies

On 20/12/02 3:23 PM Adam Wade wrote