[Diy_efi] Tuning with too much power for dyno?

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Fri Dec 20 03:02:49 GMT 2002

Yeah, but  dyno simulation of launch stall revs is going to be hell on trans
fluid.. It'll boil quick smart.
Something is going to have to be sorted for dyno runs, and be 100x  more
than whats required for a single pass.
>From basic calcs at the mo, 20l min reservoir on the trans with a water/oil
cooler will prob cut the mustard.
Trans cooler with a 8" fan will suffice for track duties (hopefully!)

On 20/12/02 3:56 PM Adam Wade wrote