[Diy_efi] GM EST HEI Pinout

Jared Ryan jaredryan at compuserve.com
Fri Dec 20 16:36:48 GMT 2002

On Thursday 19 December 2002 04:20, Milosz K. wrote:
> Does anyone have or know where I can find the pinout for a large cap ES=
> HEI? I need to mate this to splice into a harness I don't know which wi=
re
> does what on the 4 connector coming out of the distributor.
>
> Cheers,
> M.

Large-cap GM HEI EST, 7-pin module.  There should be letters on the four-=
wire=20
connector.  Sorry, the book I have doesn't show wire colors and the wires=
 in=20
my car are quite dirty.

Pin A - pin E of module to EST pin on ECM
Pin B - pin R of module to REFERENCE pin on ECM
Pin C - pin B of module to BYPASS pin on ECM
Pin D - module ground to ground pin on ECM