[Diy_efi] Tuning with too much power for dyno?

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Fri Dec 20 22:26:15 GMT 2002

I know this will ruffle a few feathers but I'm NOT running a Motec, unless
its free, installed free and tuned to my liking.. FREE.
I don't believe that Motec and Rotaries go together very well.
Its not 100% confirmed yet, but looks as if we will run a Mircotech.

BTW you post below.. Tops.. Cheers for that.
--
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies

On 21/12/02 1:20 AM Dave Dahlgren wrote