[Diy_efi] Tuning with too much power for dyno?

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Sat Dec 21 12:13:07 GMT 2002

You asked for a way I gave you one... If you can do it with another controller
that is fine as well. It is about how not with what brand controller. As far as
top or bottom posting.. who cares move on with life. BTW there are Motec's on
rotaries in the USA running in the 7's in 1/4 mile so I guess they don't know
about the problem LOL.. I guess you have to use rotary PW instead of piston
PW... :>)
Why doesn't the Motec and Rotary work well together???
Please be specific..
Dave