[Diy_efi] Timing Advance Curve?

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Sat Dec 21 12:06:45 GMT 2002

Sure do and they run very nice as well. Not for nothing but does EFI tech use
'different milliseconds ' than a Motec?? What issues so you have with a motec
that an EFI tech solves?
As far as the F3 engine not running properly that has to be tuning or tuner no
matter what the credentials might be.. What issues do you have with it that are
not tuning related? Be specific, make me want to sell EFI tech by telling me
what it solves that can not be done with a Motec..

Reasons to sell EFI tech by features not possible with Motec...
A)
B)
C)
D)