[Diy_efi] Time delay relay?

Derek derek_obanion at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 24 07:43:34 GMT 2002

When you say coil, do you mean the coils of the relay?

Basically, here's what I'd like to do as simply as possible:

I have a input on my ECU which runs through a NC switch, to ground. When the
switch opens, I'd like the input on the ECU to continue to see ground for about
300-400ms after the switch opens.

However best way to do that, you tell me. I was just thinking a relay would be
best, but if there is something I can connect along that wire that can do the
same, all the better.