First Flowbench motor pic posted

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:44:05 GMT 2002

Okay guys, I have uploaded a scan from the magazine article with the flow
bench plans.
The file is in  diy-efi.org/incoming
flow001.bmp

This particular bench used 16 motors as the article claims that it flows
around 1600 CFM @ 28 in/H2O.
You would probably NEVER need nearly this many motors.
1/4 to 1/2 this many motors would be more than enough for 90% of us.

The article seems quite detailed. They patterned this bench from one that
they had seen at MSD. They asked the builder to tell them how to make one,
and here it is.
With a microcontroller regulating motor speed to get youre pressure drop and
then calculating flow you could simplify the design quite a bit.

If anybody wants the complete article scanned I can do it sometime next
week.

Marvin Fugate (The Punisher)