Mitsubishi ECU's

Jason Mauldin jmauld at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 20:20:31 GMT 2002

This may be slightly off-topic, if it is, please reply
to me personally.

I have a '89 Mirage Turbo that I would like to be able
to modify the code (I can't find a company to do it).
The ECU is a MH6111, and the EPROM is a 28 pin chip
with M5L27128K marked on it.  I think the manufacturer
name is covered by the mitsubishi sticker, which I
haven't removed yet.

I'm fairly certain that this is similar to the 1G
Eclipse/Talon setup.  (I currently have a 1G DSM ECU
running the car).

If anyone has any information they don't mind sharing,
please contact me.

Thanks
Jason