From AFM to MAP

Diehl, Jeffrey jdiehl at sandia.gov
Fri Feb 8 07:51:27 GMT 2002

I'm also looking to do the same thing... probably this spring.  I'm thinking
you may have to go as far as using a PIC microcontroller to do the mapping.
You may be able to find a different MAP sensor with a better output curve...

Mike Diehl,
'87 MR-2, 7age, Dual Pipes, hand-bent header.
'96 4-Runner, Bone stock.
'90 Corolla, Disguised as a Geo Prism!