Jaycar 5300 LED display

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Wed Feb 13 18:40:52 GMT 2002

> > In light of some feedback I've recently received . . . .

I have updated the image used for constructing the WB FMD's display PCB:

  http://www.home.aone.net.au/techedge/vehicle/wbo2/fmdpcb2.jpg

... it seems a couple of people may have assembled the LM336-2.5 (REF1) in
the wrong holes on the PCB. I hope the updated graphic image (reload it
if it doesn't say "Rev 2" in the bottom right corner) clarifies this.

One symptom of this error was that the 1.4 volt calibration point could
not be reached.

Peter.