DIY-WB parts kit

Jurgen Hartwig jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com
Thu Feb 14 06:54:14 GMT 2002

> anychance you can add me in? i need one kit
>
> Thanks
> Wing

Due to poor reception on the list, I decided to forego this task.  Two
options you have are:

1) Order parts from Steve C at http://www.ciciora.com/wbo2/

2) Source the parts individually from a supplier.

According to posts on list, orders to Steve may take more than a few weeks
to occur and perhaps even a few months.  So, if you have a pressing need or
desire, then you should probably source your own parts.  A kind lister
offered me his parts kit in exchange for a part kit I will eventually
receive from Steve C.  Thanks Jay!!!

If there are out-of-country DIY-WB fans who need a parts kit, please email
me offline at jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com.  I am not selling the kits, but
perhaps I can organize some collective action.

Regards,
Jay