Is there a classified page for diy-efi?

Jacob Kooser jake_k at attglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 07:25:58 GMT 2002

I'm looking for a set of serpentine belt brackets from a camaro for my
suburban TPI swap.  I've got a serpentine belt system right now - off a '91
truck.  The problem is, trucks didn't have an air intake "front & center"
like the TPI will.  I've decided against trying to get just the passenger
side bracket, which would move the idler - the problem with the truck
brackets.  I also don't want to have to get a non-standard belt length.  I
think it's easier to go with the camaro setup and just use the camaro belt,
minus the air pump - well documented on thirdgen.org.  Anybody know where I
can source a setup?  Ebaymotors came up dry.

Jake Kooser