best bet for DIY-EFI setup, SOONer than Later

pshurvell at tiofi.com.au pshurvell at tiofi.com.au
Wed Feb 27 19:39:42 GMT 2002

Subscribe to the group and keep an eye out. one of the members was going to
do group buy of circuit boards in the near future costing about $5.00 each.
there is a poll running at the moment to determine interest for the circuit
board group buy so be sure to register your interest there.
Regards.
Paul.

                    "Les Dittert"
                    <lesd at earthlink        To:     <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>
                    .net>                  cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     RE: best bet for DIY-EFI setup,
                    owner-diy_efi at d        SOONer than Later
                    iy-efi.org

                    22/02/02 06:59
                    Please respond
                    to diy_efi

I saw the megasquirt, it looks very good, I would be interested in
two of them, if they become available at some point soon.
Thanks
-Les

quotes)
in the body of a message (not the subject) to majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org