Volvo turbo Control Pressure Regulator, help

Stephen Webb swebb at netlab.uky.edu
Mon Jan 7 22:01:13 GMT 2002

This isn't strictly an EFI question, and I've been hesitant to post the
question.  After spending many hours trying to figure out the answer, I've
decided to ask here.

I'm using the fuel injection (K-jetronic with lambda) from a 1984 (I
think) Volvo 240 turbo.  (The application is a VW cabriolet turbo)  The
control pressure regulator from the turbo is designed to enrich the
mixture under boost, but there are two vacuum ports on the side of the
unit.  I'm trying to figure out which one needs to be hooked to boost, or
what the proper connection is.  Vacuum schematics from Volvo repair manual
would be perfect.

Thanks in advance.

-Steve