Dodge chips?

Asylist chevynova at peoplepc.com
Wed Jan 9 18:25:44 GMT 2002

I've done some dabbling in reprogramming the PROMs in my old S10, and will
admit that I am still a novice in the area, lol.  I've recently aquired a
couple turbo Dodge cars, specifically an 86 Daytona Turbo Z, and 87 Shadow.
I'm already starting to modify the Shadow, and want to do a few chips to
have the computer compensate for what I've done.  I'm having trouble finding
any information on the Dodge computers, especially any programs to handle
the programming side.  Can anyone help?

Eric Klos, Chesterfield Twp, MI   www.geocities.com/asylist
1989 Saab 900, project car-goal 200HP naturally aspirated
1988 Dodge Shadow Turbo
1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z with an NA motor :(
as listed in my Livejournal interests-"beating up on V8s with my turbo 4
cylinder", :)