New Lister ! & WBO sensor source in the UK

jim chase chase_jim at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 03:14:28 GMT 2002

Hi to all,

I have just joined the list, and want to say hello
everyone. Actually I have been reading the posts now
for a few days to see what is going on, and I wanna
join in!

I am an embedded Software engineer by trade, so know
enough electronics to be a dangerous, mostly to
myself. I own three cars (cutting down) a Motronic EFI
Alfa 75 3.0 v6 based on the 8051 CPU, a Jetronic
version of the same car, and a 1972 Alfa Montreal with
rather wierd mechanical injection system on a dry
sumped quad cam v8.

I am quite interrested in the WBO project, but I am
having difficulty in finding the NGK Wide Band sensor.

I noticed a kit in australia uses the Bosch LSM-11. I
was quoted an astonomical amount for this sensor,
around £500! I tried a while back to get information
on this sensor, but I didn't get very much response,
other than a pin-out and temperature compensation
table. So NGK seems the way to go. Anyone know prices
availability in the UK?

Regards, jim Chase
Cambridge, UK