new to the list

Denis S denisst99 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 16 08:30:34 GMT 2002

Hello, I`m new to the DIY list, my name is Denis.
Right now i`m working at building a device thta will
control 1  to 4 extra injectors to add the extra  fuel
needed on a car wich has been upgraded with a turbo
Yes i could go out and buy a ready made box but i
really like to build my own stuff
I do know that on a MAP based car you need to add the
extra fuel at 1 psi and that on a MAF/MAS car you can
at it at around 3 psi
I have 4 cars right now and lots of future projects

Thanks and BTW great site!

Denis