DIY-WB pcb layout (free viewer)

Glenn & Debbie Woodhouse gwoodhouse2 at cableone.net
Wed Jan 16 08:31:14 GMT 2002

I have been quite successful reading Gerber outputs from a variety of CAD
systems using the free downloadable viewer "GC-Prevue" from Graphicode.

Checkout http://www.graphicode.com/index.cfm?section=download

You can view and print layers individually or in any combination.  It allows
for viewing/printing  through the board or in mirror (flipped) view.

Bob, if you would be willing to send me a layer gerb I can test it or
download GC-Prevue and try it for yourself.  It is a Windows look-and-feel
program which is quite intuitive to use and includes imbedded help files.

Glenn.