Dodge chips?

akallotte at juno.com akallotte at juno.com
Wed Jan 16 20:16:55 GMT 2002

Have you looked at the Mopar ECM list on yahoo groups?

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:39:18 -0500 "Asylist" <chevynova at peoplepc.com>
writes:
> I've done some dabbling in reprogramming the PROMs in my old S10, and
will admit that I am still a novice in the area, lol.  I've recently
aquired a couple turbo Dodge cars, specifically an 86 Daytona Turbo Z,
and 87 Shadow. I'm already starting to modify the Shadow, and want to do
a few chips to have the computer compensate for what I've done.  I'm
having trouble finding any information on the Dodge computers, especially
any programs to handle the programming side.  Can anyone help?