WBO2 testing

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Wed Jan 16 20:18:45 GMT 2002

Crescent Kao,

I am repeating a couple of messages I sent out before,
this one on why your WB overheated (U1).  The second
will be a diy WB heater control test that has worked for
a couple of people.

Seems like we need to get some of the testing means
and results together into a document, so people can
just go step by step.  Better than having to wait for the
list.

Bruce Roe