Throttle position sensor (TPS) with d shaped driveshaft

Jurgen Hartwig jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com
Wed Jan 16 21:17:00 GMT 2002

The fellows at NAPA have not been able to help me find a GM or any other
make TPS with a d shaped drive.  Anybody have a part number or some clues as
to what vehicles had them?  Motec and SDS want $60+.  I am willing to pay
for it, if there is no OE solution.  If the TPS ever broke down the road, I
would like to be able to stop at any parts store for a replacement.

In particular, I need a TPS that rotates clockwise (when looking directly
into the sensor from the TB side), and fits a 5/16" diameter shaft with D
shape.

Regards,
jay