I may have lost it here

Shurvinton Bill (NET/Camberley) bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Thu Jan 17 00:05:58 GMT 2002

Aha. I had been trying to find out what an Alpha-N system was, but
couldn't find references. Marvellous. At this rate I will soon know
enough to be dangerous!

On Lotus derived cars we always tend to use this system because of the
IR TBi used and the high outputs, often over 100BHP/litre and revving to
silly levels. However, if like me, you are trying to prove that you can
use a scrappy ECM and save £500+ ($750USD) on an aftermarket unit it
adds to the fun!

Rgds

Bill