DIY WBO2 construction

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Fri Jan 18 05:11:23 GMT 2002

The basic purpose of thermal contact, is to minimize the
cross over distortion in the Ip booster.  To make them the
SAME temperature, rather than heat sink them.  Failure
to do this probably will have little effect; the original
design worked with atrocious distortion.  You could have
some excess current flowing through Q3 and Q4, but
probably not enough to do any damage.

Bruce Roe