Parts wanted

Shane Forster shane at nanosecond.com
Fri Jan 18 05:29:23 GMT 2002

Hi everyone,
In preperation for my MegaSquirt project I need to scrounge up some parts!
I'm looking for the following items:

6 injectors - 19-24 lb/hr (@ standard pressures) I would prefer the bosch
o-ring type, but anything but side flows would be ok

Ford throttle body (mustang single plate/simple design type) - I would like
to get an IAC and TPS with it if possible

Bosch fuel pump - inline, external, high pressure/flow type

fuel pressure regulator - I'll probably just get one of these from the junk
yard, but if you happen to have one of these and also one of the above,
shipping would be reduced :)

Also, for a realted project, I'm looking for:
external wastegate - audi or porsche type

If you have any of these and want to help out a starving college student,
please email me direct ( shane at nanosecond.com )
Thanks!

Shane Forster
M.E. in training