Fuel Pump Relay

Kris Sundell sundell at usa.net
Fri Jan 18 16:17:20 GMT 2002

I was having a similar problem with the fuel pump relay in my boat.  It
turned out that one of the terminal connections at the relay was bad and was
creating a lot of resistance.  The resistance generated heat and started
melting connections on the relay.  Once I redid the connections with a high
dollar crimping tool, the problem was solved.