Throttle-by-Wire

Asylist chevynova at peoplepc.com
Sun Jan 20 06:40:35 GMT 2002

> Well, boggle me pink, but isn't that precisely what you do when you
> heel-and-toe for downchanges into a tricky bend/corner to avoid
> breaking traction?

Well yes, it is, to a point.  But how many of the people buying those cars
actually know and use that technique with the car?  If I am going to buy a
car for aggresive driving, a VW TDI isn't one of my top choices, lol

Eric Klos, Chesterfield Twp, MI   www.geocities.com/asylist
1989 Saab 900, project car-goal 200HP naturally aspirated (in storage, bad
trans) "Saab-They're not for everyone"
1989 Pontiac Grand Am SE 2L Turbo (daily driver)
1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z with an NA motor :( parts car
as listed in my Livejournal interests-"beating up on V8s with my turbo 4
cylinder", :)