(no subject)

TurboElectrics at cs.com TurboElectrics at cs.com
Mon Jan 21 19:30:22 GMT 2002

Mike, for the most part the tables have been found for the 87 logic module,
the 88-89 SMEC, and the 85 LM. I'm sure someone has found the 86 tables and I
know a couple people who almost have the 90+ SBEC done. There are two
aftermarket vendors who of course know this stuff but won't release it for
obvious reasons. The biggest thing to do is running down the assembly to
figure out exactly when and why table x (ign vs map) is called. So as a
group, we're close but not as far as say the GM or Honda guys who have
written programs to change the code. The logic modules use a MC6803 (u4cp)
and the SMEC uses a 68HC11 (different stamped part number on actual chip
sometimes). We can use all the help anyone can give, if you have interest
join the Mopar ECM list at egroups.com

Dylan