DIY-WB

Denis S denisst99 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 22 05:50:36 GMT 2002

 Sorry to ask this again but i erased the e-mail
containing the info on what i need...
 I need some boards (2) for the DIY-WB and a part kit
at least
 somebody anwsered me about it but I (feeling stupid
here) erased the info
i have the web site to order some connectors if i need
more of them (was lucky enough to find one on a used
honda) BTW, what is the life expectation of a used
honda sensor?
so basicly im looking for boards and instructions i
did collect all the e-mail concerning the WB i could
(btw lots of good tips)
Thanks!
Denis