efi heaven

Raul Chinda rchinda at propellorstudios.com
Wed Jan 23 14:38:53 GMT 2002

Wow,

I am new to this.... Coolest thing I have discovered in a long time... and I thought I'm wasting my time surfing the net!
First, I would like to give the respect where is
Necessary, I am amazed and hungry to learn as much as I can.  I have a 650 Ducati I would love to EFI together with a
MGB/2.8Lchevy engine.  Think the
Megasquirt is the one to start first.
Now to the unpleasant: After reading almost the entire archive I need to comment on this: It seems to me that there are
a bunch of participants feeling they can just
Request solutions ... this saddens me a bit since I don't believe that the great minds that are on this board owe any of
you anything.  Please try to come up with your own
Solution ... I am not accusing or judging, I just want to point out that if instead of requesting we try to solve the issues
we encounter, even a lesser experience can bring "the solution" (maybe even more so since there is no previous
baggage and blockage encountered in the previous "experience")

Thank you for reading my rant, please believe me it's not directed to anybody in particular, just my opinion based on my
limited experience on this board.

Raul Chinda