OS on 7AFE Toyota Corolla

Adrian R ajrgsr at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:20:31 GMT 2002

Hi there from Australia

I am looking for any information on the hows and whats of measuring and
interupting the output from the oxygen sensor on a 1994 1.8l (7AFE) Toyota
Corolla. I want to be able to log the output onto a computer using a fairly
simple I/O interface, along with MAP, TPS and RPM.

MAP, TPS and RPM don't present Me with any real problems aside from just
getting it all working together and writing the software (which isn't a real
problem)

Anyhelp is greatly appreciated... thanks

Adrian
ajrgsr at hotmail.com