How many O2 sensors?

Kooser, Jacob jake_kooser at mtnsat.com
Thu Jan 24 20:18:41 GMT 2002

Bruce, are you using anything to display the o2 reading, or do you just use plug cuts for tuning / monitoring?  The nordskog unit is a pricey guess-o-meter, could I get better results from an LED display, or with a meter?  Also, I see that there are many different o2 sensors on the chart (http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/component_info/o2_sensors.html), I'll be running a speed density TPI system, not sure of the ECM yet - still have my homework to do, and full-length headers.  Which one is best for my application, or is it really going to depend on what ECM I have?  I think it's probably going to have to be a heated one due to the length of the headers.

Jake Kooser