DIY-WB parts kit

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Jan 26 15:51:16 GMT 2002

Guess you haven't spent $5K to try and make a no profit kit available for
the WB, have you?.  Steve did.  If you don't care about him getting stifted
with a huge cash outlay fine.  I just happen to.  He's gone way out his way
to make this work, and to see him get screwed because he doesn't ship his
profit free parts quick enough sickens me.
Bruce