DIY-WB parts kit

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 16:11:30 GMT 2002

I think I'm signed up for 3 of Steve's kits.
I wasn't until I ran a simple group purchase on
another list, that I realized how much work is involved.
People "want it now". no excuses are valid..
You have to admit that it smacks of pillaging if you don't
regularly contribute to the list that made the WBO2 a reality
in the fist place.
On top of that, Steve is probably sorting parts in his sleep.
I don't know Steve personally, but I deeply apreciate his willingness
to get involved early on, and STAY involved, for the sake
of us "electro-challenged" individuals.
I've been there / done that, and I will gladly wait for my kits.
As for your choice to buy kits on your own, I respect that too.
But to have the balls to go OBN-LIST in the guy's face, and say
"I doing my own GP of the same parts" is just plain wrong.
I want to reiterate "buy your own quietly, but don't compete
with the guy who cared enough to get involved, and
STAY involved from the beginning".
Regards,
Mike V