DIY-WB parts kit

Raymond Brantley raymond at iwantperformance.net
Sat Jan 26 18:18:32 GMT 2002

I can't even imagine how much work Steve has done. I have read other's
posts about how well organized and put together the parts kits were. I
signed up, but wasn't early enough so am waiting patiently. If Steve is
left with extra parts kits, I think there are plenty of us on this list
that will be more than happy to buy them from him (several if needed) to
make sure he does not get stuck with a big investment and no
appreciation of his hard work.

Thanks,
Raymond