DIY-WB parts kit

Stevie hotmail stevieturbo at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 18:58:31 GMT 2002

Hi, Im new to this. I have just orderd a DIY kit from techedge in australia.
To hear someone quibbling over a few dollars, seems very petty. I would
happily pay a premium if they asked, to those who have the knowledge and
time to develop such a kit, for enthusiasts. If they can afford to tune
their cars, surely the minimal sum this kit amounts to is very well worth
spending, and in comparison to full blown branded AFR meters, is an absolute
bargain.
Keep up the good work people. Thanks for sharing the knowledge with us.