DIY-WB parts kit (veering off topic)

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 02:17:31 GMT 2002

In a message dated 1/26/02 8:35:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nacelp at bright.net writes:

> Oh?,
>  You wouldn't think almost 10% of those that buy PCBs for the kit would
flake
>  out either, but they do.  Assuming anything, can be a problem.   As vast as
>  the net is, makes it full of pitfalls.
>  BTDT
>  Bruce

Maybe they get tired of your criticism and move on to the australian no
hassles approach. I for one won't agree to the user agreement so I haven't
ordered one. But some of  the posters about the WB O2 lately have EFI
businesses. So it's ok to buy one and use it to make money for your business
as long as you don't sell the WB O2 itself? Whats the difference? Its still
making them money since they don't have to buy one elsewhere. Making money or
saving money is the same thing.

If you want recognition that the DIY-EFI list did the DIY WB O2 first, fine
then say that. Also, what kind of trap has Steve been placed in? Why didn't
someone warn him of the risk of buying $5K of parts without getting all the
money up front. What the list should do is take up a voluntary collection to
get Steve out of a bind that the list got him into. If there is any left over
after Steve gets all his money back, use it to buy beer for the next EFI
Powwow.

JW