DIY-WB parts kit

Shane Moseley smoseley at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 27 04:12:21 GMT 2002

The problem is that you guys are not reading the posts here.  You just pick out
the things that interest you (or that you might gain from) and piss on anyone
else that might be trying to help the entire group.  If you HAD read the posts
from the last 6 months or so, you would have noticed Steve's group buy going on
and the many, many satisfied people who have been supplied w/both boards and
parts kits in a timely fashion.  Not a single person (who HAS been reading the
posts here) have complained about the group buy from Steve.  There has been no
less than 20 or more posts of people (the "I want it now" type) who have tried
to contact Steve re: kits only to NOT receive a reply because as Bruce (and
Steve himself) have REPEATEDLY stated.....HE'S BUSY SHIPPING KITS! (where's my
moron crayons).

My point is: Read before you Sponge!

Latr,

Shane