DIY-WB parts kit (veering off topic)

Shane Moseley smoseley at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 27 04:24:19 GMT 2002

I suggest that anyone that has ANY negative feelings towards Bruce spend some
time READING THE ARCHIVES and you will get a full history of why he can get a
little bit angry.  I myself am somewhat angry that the list is dying due to
those who would rather take the short cut (disrespecting years of hard work)
rather than even attempting to acquire the proper perspective.  Kinda like
walking into a biker bar and immediately start running your mouth before looking
around.

When you get done reading some - you will realize your mistake.  Then try to
show some respect.

Latr,

Shane