Building a Flow bench, was: Measuring air flow

Kris Weldy volvo4life at attbi.com
Mon Jan 28 07:59:05 GMT 2002

Ahem...This may be a wild shot but i believe that you could use a gas
powered leaf blower to spin the exhaust side of the turbo and thus have the
turbo spin the air in...just a wild idea on how to really make a scaled
turbo motor...---Your friend,
Kris Weldy
Arlington Texas
88supra turbo auto 9.1 1/8th