EFI motorcycle

Vernon Chang vernonc at get.topica.com
Mon Jan 28 19:37:28 GMT 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1A824.07667A10

Hi All,

I'm new to this list, so not sure if this is the correct forum. Here is what
I want to do.

I have a race motorcycle that I want to convert to EFI. There are some basic
questions that I need to ask before I go down this path.
1) What would the cost be for converting a carbureted motorcycle to Fuel
Injection ?
2) Where would I source the parts for such an endeavor?
3) Would the return of investment be worth the effort ? Would I get a
substantial increase in horse power 5-10 hp (motorcycle remember) that would
make the effort worth while ?

Thanks for the help in advance.
Vern