SV: FJO Wideband O2 Meter

Niklas Rosenberg TACSSt NkRo at tac.se
Mon Jan 28 19:38:46 GMT 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1A830.CFC75BD0

    What is the number on the NTK sensor.
=20
Niklas

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Fr=E5n: Moofaloof at aol.com [mailto:Moofaloof at aol.com]
Skickat: den 25 januari 2002 13:08
Till: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
=C4mne: Re: FJO Wideband O2 Meter

I have one and am impressed with it.  Serial and analog outputs, works =
with
the NTK sensor, 12 or 5V power, robust construction and good =
connectors.  I
don't have any basis for comparison but it appears to be accurate and
responsive.  If you have a sensor already, the controller is only $362.

In a message dated 1/24/2002 4:01:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,