diy-wb shows lean

Jim Sloan leroy at sunflower.com
Tue Jan 29 18:52:18 GMT 2002

I went for a test drive last night and logged the diy-wb.  When I returned
home, I started looking at the data and noticed it went lean suddenly while
I was doing a quarter mile blast.  Closer investigation revealed vehicle
voltage dropped, causing the heater circuit to fail.  Voltage came back up
and everything looked normal.  It took me awhile to sort out what was going
on.  I was thinking about cranking up the fuel pressure or raising the bpc,
at first.

Just thought others may benefit from my experience.

Jim Sloan
leroy at sunflower.com
Syclone #1206
Lawrence, Kansas