Problem with testing WB (heater circuit)

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Thu Jan 31 19:13:16 GMT 2002

Great!  The DVM was connected directly to the board for the Vout.  As I
recall, the reference was spot on at 2.5V.  But I guess if the important
resistors are +/- 1%, then 3.97V is within the tolerance for a 4.00V
nominal reading.

Thanks for the help!!  Can't wait to start using it in the car.  :)

Brian