NTK wb-sensor price - help getting them from the USA

Hugh Keir hugh at sol.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 19:15:34 GMT 2002

I have just started working in the USA and will be travelling between
Scotland and the USA regularly over the next year.

If you want, I can help by hand carrying or posting sensors back from the
parts bin or wherever.

I would also like to say a huge thank you to all the people that made the
diy-wb project happen.

To Steve for the kits and to Bruce, Robert Rauscher, Bruce Roe and the other
technical brains that have made this happen I thank you.

For those of you that are still waiting to receive their parts kits, I have
just
received mine. I paid on the 2nd November by paypal. Steve sent them to me
while I was in the USA.

Hugh