wb_lcd update / new list policy

TROYXTROY TROYXTROY at home.com
Thu Jan 31 22:44:35 GMT 2002

Congradulations on your new addition to your family Bill, she's beautiful!
I just built my wideband and would love to attempt to build the display.
Hopefully the project reaches completion.  This is the first I've heard
about the display.  If the group buy comes to be, I'd really appreciate
being able to get in on it.  Any info would be appreciated.
thanks
-Troy