[Diy_efi] Fw: DFI

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Wed Jul 3 14:09:58 GMT 2002

Like as in the pickup coil is hooked up backwards. It is the small diameter,
external coil out of a relatively late model TPI Corvette. But, I think he
bought it from a parts store rather than out of a running engine. I seem to
remember him having problems with the ref when he first put the DFI on this
engine.   Thanks, Mark